DV Play 7.23 is a major release and we recommend all current DV Play customers to do the update. The more important new features / changes now are:
- The Redundancy is important in the broadcasting business and we have improved a lot our Master – Slave redundancy solution. The part that copies the video files from the remote storage to the playout was improved a lot as well.
- The VideoPlayer issues a warning message when the HDD is overloaded, typically because of too many read / save operations and the output may start tearing.
- The Video Player renders better in advance the Live / IP items
- A XML playlist import for OASYS format has been added.
- Improved detection for non available media server (RTMP) at the startup. Improved the IP items /RTMP, UDP/ playing. The update is critical for all customers streaming or playing IP!
- Performance improvements & small fixings.